Sad to say, but acne is not just a condition that affects teenagers. Individuals of any age can suffer from this frustrating skin condition. Add to this the fact that over-the-counter acne products often tout chemical laden compounds that can actually inflame acne by drying out the skin causing adverse reactions and making the affected look worse than before. Pimples, blackheads, whiteheads and cysts all fall under the category of acne. Oily skin types are more prone to acne, but these problems can also arise in dry skin. The main causes of this skin condition include a build-up of dead skin cells, excess production of sebum and bacterial growth.
The good news is that acne can be treated with the help of pure argan oil. Argan oil addresses the underlying causes of acne and promotes overall skin health. Using argan oil to treat acne can be an effective alternative to conventional harsh skin regimens.
Argan oil is naturally rich in antioxidants, which can prevent cell oxidation and resulting skin conditions. The primary antioxidant in argan oil is vitamin E which has been shown to keep skin oil production in balance by creating naturally oil-free moisture. Additionally, vitamin E can decrease skin inflammation that often accompanies acne.
Argan oil is the perfect complement to a cleansing routine. Follow the steps below for a healthier brighter complexion:
- Wash the affected twice a day with Ultimate Moroccan Oil Deluxe Exfoliating Soap.
- Pat dry with a towel.
- Carefully apply Ultimate Moroccan Oil Skin Brightening Mask as noted in product directions.
- Allow mask to remain on skin for 20 minutes.
- Once mask is removed, use fingertips to gently massage any additional argan oil from the mask into the skin using a circular motion.
- Skin will feel fresh and tingly and will appear brighter.
- Use brightening mask once a week for best results.
Argan oil is an effective solution for skin problems, but it is also used for overall preventive health. For more information on the healing affects of argan oil, visit our website at ultimatearganoil.com.