You may have heard the exfoliating should be an integral part of your skin care routine. However, you may not be aware that there are actually several benefits to making this a part of your cleansing program. Here are five benefits to exfoliating your face regularly
- Smoother skin – Regular exfoliation creates a smooth canvas. It improves the texture of your skin because it removes dead skin cells at the top surface allowing new cells to take their place. This creates soft and supple skin that is touchable and smooth.
- Reduce signs of aging – Dead skin cells tend to increase the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. As we age our ability to shed skin cells rapidly tends to decrease. Exfoliating allows you to give your skin a little extra helping hand.
- Decrease breakouts – Excess skin cells can plug pores, trapping oil and dirt below the skin’s surface. This is the primary cause of acne breakouts. By removing these cells, you are helping the skin to naturally release these blockages.
- Improve skin tone – Removing old skin cells gives your skin a brighter appearance. It can also help to even out the skin tone giving your face a fresh appearance.
- Increase effectiveness of other products – Cleaning your skin and removing dead cells allows a clear path into your pores for other skin care products. They are able to penetrate the skin deeply and help to improve the texture and appearance of your skin.
Are you looking for the perfect exfoliating product? Try the Ultimate Argan Oil Deluxe Exfoliating Soap. Its apricot seed formulation helps to naturally remove dead cells and excess dirt and oil that can build up on the surface of your skin. It also helps to infuse the skin with argan oil for extra moisturizing to create a soft, supple dewy complexion.
Simply work the soap into a lather and massage into the skin for a few minutes. Rinse thoroughly and pat skin dry with a towel. It is gentle enough to use twice daily and can help to keep skin clean, blemish free, brighter and smoother with regular use.